ATI Tray Tools
- Description :
ATI Tray Tools est un excellent logiciel de gestion, optimisation et overclocking pour cartes ATI AMD, le concurrent direct d'ATI Tool. Un Maximum d'options sont disponibles, un must !
- Fixed bug when value of FlipQueueSize doesn't properly restored
- Included delay option before applying colors for game profile
- Also FlashOSD values like temperature and so on now have fixed digits
- Trying to fix strange behavior of new Catalyst versions on some modern video boards when FAN mode is resets to "Auto" after loading overclocking profile in ATT. Affected in Game profiles, Auto 2d/3d overclocking, and manual loading from popup menu.
- Trying to fix strange behavior of new Catalyst versions on some modern video boards when FAN mode is resets to "Auto" after loading overclocking profile in ATT.
- Affected in Game profiles, Auto 2d/3d overclocking, and manual loading from popup menu.
- Test support for HD5670
- New option to reset clocks for autooverclocking
- included new 64 bit driver loader. Should work even with UAC enabled.
- Updated FAN control for HD5xxx. Now you can select only manual or auto.
- Fixed wrong 2D voltage for HD5xxx boards
- Added DirectX11 OSD support
Sauvegarde des profils corrigée
- Fixed localization bugs for CrossFire dialog window
- Fixed OSD rendering problem with Overlord game. (Thanks to Unwinder)
- Fixed bug when settings for Crossfire can not be applied
- Fixed bug when ATT shows wrong FlipQueueSize and CatalystAI values
- Fixed bug with ATT Shell Extention under Windows Vista
- Added new localizations
- Added option to change "Black and White level"
- Added option to auto load Monitoring Graphs window at start up
- Added option to hide tray icon on load. You can restore icon to access settings by starting ATT again. This will not load second copy of ATT in memory, but will send command to show tray icon. Also added new hotkey to hide and show tray icon.
- Added configuration option hide_display to hide Displays menu.
- Added workaround to fix resume from suspend mode bug. You can force ATT to be unloaded from memory before entering into sleep mode by settings opt_force_unload_att to 1 in attray.ini. ATT will be started automatically after resume from sleep mode.
- Added new option in Auto overclocking window : "Apply to all game profiles". Enabling this option tells ATT to
- Apply 2d/3d profiles to all game profiles regardless to the game profile settings.
- Added ScreenShots capture ability for DX10 games and applications
- Added support for HD 4xxx video boards
- Updated ini files handling procedures to be more compatible with Windows Vista
- Updated Overlay color handling procedure to support new ATI Overlay color modes
- Updated Monitoring Graphs module to support additional internal sources (like second board in CrossFire)
- Updated Encoder GUI. Implemented option to enable GPU video encoding technique.
- Improved compatiblity with IE7 under Vista with UAC enabled.
- Improved ScreenShot routine for DirectX9 games and applications
- Improved Display Rotation procedure under Windows Vista 32/64
- Improved compatiblity with Windows Vista and Windows 7 with UAC enabled
- Implemented Save/Restore icon positions under WinXP 64 and Vista 64.
- Implemented support for HD 2xxx/3xxx video boards. Overclocking, Monitoring, fan control. Big thanks to Unwinder for help!
- Implemented support for new AntiAliasing filter modes for HD 2xxx/3xxx video boards
- Implemented 3D detection for DirectX10 applications
- New Monitoring Graphs and OSD plugins. "AMD Cpu CoreTemp" and "Intel CoreTemp" This plugin allows to read Core temperatures on AMD 64 CPU's including Dual Core versions and on Intel Core2 (Duo/Quad)
- New OSD plugin. CPU Load%. Can show cpu load percentage for all available cores or cpu's
- New monitoring VDDC by driver. This is not real hardware GPU voltage. This value reported by driver itself.
- New game profiles option. "Disable CrossFire". This option can help you to disable CF temporarily for selected game without disabling CF at hardware level.
- Monitoring Graphs window now can be sent to system tray.
- Now ATT can restore last used 3D profile after restart. You can enable this behavior in General Options
- VPU Recover option now disabled under Windows Vista
- Now ATT will forse GI to ON if CCC is not installed
- For HD 2xxx/3xxx video boards now you can select "Set Default Clocks" option in game profiles. This option will restore PowerPlay functionality after using overclocking profile.
- Now ticking "Show as DRR" option will not affect Apply button in Overclocking window.
- Now ATT will forse Geometry Instancing ON at start up
- Now monitoring of free video memory is disabled under Windows Vista because of changes in Vista DirectX videmo memory
- Now ATI Tray Tools is fully UNICODE aware.
- Changed behavior of Force VSync option. Now you can set it to ON/OFF or Ignore state.
- Completelly removed TV Out/Display module. It will not be supported anymore.
- Applying FAN control now will apply same settings for second board in CrossFire. (If "Apply to both cores/adapters" checked)
- Recreated FlashOSD engine to support new additional sources. Now FlashOSD can show only same values as shown in
- Monitoring Graphs plus additional OSD plusings. FlashOSD will automatically wrap first line after displaying 9 values
- Default profiles are removed due to incompatibly with modern hardware
- Smart shader files are removed
- Envoyé par :
- sirius (Sirius)
- Envoyé le :
- 28 Nov 2011
- Taille :
- 2,082.42 Kb
- Téléchargements :
- Licence :
- AVERTISSEMENT: Ce logiciel est en version bêta et peu donc comporter des bugs
- Version :
- Auteur :
- Ray Adams
- Site web :
- Cliquer pour visiter le site